8.01.2019

contents

             Foreword                                                      vii

1           The Neva Ice                                                  1

2           White Nights Over the Baltic                       19

3           Autumn Storms                                            80

4           Despite Everything, We Will Break           139
             Our Way Out

5           Our People will Overcome Everything      152


I can't gather full sentences together to express what I saw in the deep web of Instagram. Deeper than the deepest. Here's some more doors.
Also, I somehow like summing up & generalising stuff in numbers and inventories. I had this idea to investigate "a class of interpolation problem over entire functions" meaning, again, summing up the full length content of a platform with three or less functions. At some point I forgot what I was doing/I got lost fighting ads/freaked out on personalised ads.

"war is funded by your apathy"

Is there a way to escape corporate oppression? I guess not.

Also I found a text on my laptop ending by mentioning chewing celery, and how some people have constraints and it feels like chewing on celery?